iLike


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Thanks Percy and Sarah!!

I've been tagged. This one is funny. (Thanks Percy & Sarah!)
1. My Rockstar Name (first pet, current car):"Friskey Jeep" LOL
2. My Gangsta Name (favorite ice cream flavor, favorite shoe):"Vanilla Vans" (hum...Vanilla Ice wanna be?)
3. My Native American Name (favorite color, favorite animal):"Silver Tiger"
4. My Soap Opera Name (middle name, city where you were born):"Fontana" (I will only have one name)
5. My Star Wars Name (first 3 letters of last name, first 2 of your first):"Scumi" (I'm not sure I like this one too much...Leia is just too good...I sound like intergalactic rubbish with this name...)
6. My Super Hero Name (second favorite color, favorite drink):"Blue Pina Colada" (That would be a Pina Colada without the alcohol of course)
7. My Nascar Name (first names of your grandfathers):"James Vernon" (that actually has a nice ring to it)
8. My Stripper Name (favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy):"Cool Water Caramelo"
9. My TV weather anchor name (5th grade teacher, city that begins with same letter): "HP Hamburg"
10. My Spy Name (favorite season/holiday, favorite flower):"Spring Plumeria" (this seems a little weak for a spy name...)
11. My cartoon name (favorite fruit, article of clothing you are wearing now):"Cherry Linen"
12. My Hippie Name (what you ate for breakfast, favorite tree):"British Biscuits Cherry Blossom" (wow now that's a name...)
Have fun with this one! Short and sweet

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that you said rubbish.